CENTRAL HEATING & COOLING MAINTENANCE PLAN
The Comfort Club Ensures Continued Comfort, Year Round
The Comfort Club maintenance plan is a subscription to regular maintenance on your heating and cooling system as well as priority repair and emergency service. By joining the Comfort Club you get access to special deals and rates not normally shared. Plus, we perform regular maintenance on your HVAC system and furnace to make sure they’re working year-round. This regular maintenance also benefits you by extending the life of your system.
How Often Should I Have My Equipment Serviced?
Heating and air conditioning equipment should be serviced at least once a year. The best scenario is to have the heating system checked in the fall and the air conditioning checked in the spring. Oil-fired equipment should also be cleaned and serviced annually.
Why Should I Have My Equipment Serviced?
Annual servicing includes cleaning the system, checking for any current or potential problems and adjusting for peak efficiency. The benefits include:
- Increased dependability
- Find potential problems and fix them quickly
- Provide maximum efficiency which lowers energy costs
- Prolongs the life-span of the equipment
- Maintains safe and healthy operation
- Can help to protect the environment
- Drastically reduces the chances of break-downs, which usually happen at night or on weekends when repair rates are higher
Many Service Plans Also Include Extra Benefits, Including:
- Discounts on Repairs
- Discounts on Purchases and Future Replacement
- Guaranteed member appointments within 24 hours
- 2 Complimentary 36 point inspections with customer report
- 10% discount on indoor air quality products
- 20% discount on all repairs
- $19.95 service calls